Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend Post

So it's confirmed, I'm preaching this Sunday and am very excited and nervous at the same time. Whilst I know that what goes down on Sunday, is not in my hands, there is still an element of presentability which I must portray. Thus the balance of my doing and God' doing will be key, especially in my preparation, as this will spill over into the sermon.

The church is very excited to hear about 'the land north of where I live' and I am even more happy to tell them. I have been able to secure a not-yet-released-top-secret video, which was captured on one of our trips into 'that area'. Due to the sensitivity of the situation in that country, you will have to be there on Sunday morning to watch the video, as it is not for sharing or redistribution (due to obvious security concerns).

So into the weekend we go
With a week behind us that goes to show
That things can get done when you put your mind to it
And you can have fun if you make the time for it
But most of all it's about making a difference
It's not just about getting a good job reference
So rest-up and take your time
Cause next week's another chance to shine

04/06/2010

Watch this space for more on the world cup and ministry testimonies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment